Saturday, October 6, 2012
Being an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student
Right now, my head aches. But I still wanted to write this.
First of all the reason why my head feels like breaking is that I don't have enough sleep today. urgh..
I did a lot of projects just to meet my deadlines and thank God it worked. From the past few days I can't sleep normally and I still wonder why. Know what? I really really hate sleepless nights, but I can't help it, I'm attached to it.
After doing this post I will make a correction to an invitation which I am required to make even it has no benefits for me. Our neighbor keeps on reminding me about the revision that I have to make in that crazy invitation, and they don't even realize how hard it is to make a single revision to my design.
Well, I think its a part of being an Information Technology student. Everyone sees me as a good student in this industry, people keeps on telling me to do this, do that and it really annoys me. They doesn't have the idea how hard it is to be in this kind of field, but instead of complaining, I still do my responsibilities. I just think of the number of remaining months that I need to count before I graduate in this course. I am hoping that someday, my parents will have a better kind of living that they never experience in their whole life.
goodnyt blog.
joyie27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment